Africa fintech giant, Paystack recently added the audit login feature to their payment platform. In a mail to Bertatech Solutions by Paystack team member AbdulRahman her said
Abdulrahman and the Paystack team!
We’re excited to announce Audit Logs, which gives you full visibility into everything your teammates do on the Paystack Dashboard!
A few months ago, we introduced User Permissions, which lets you invite members of your team to your Paystack Dashboard, and choose exactly what they can see and do. With Audit Logs, you can go one step further, and also see everything they do, and when they do it.
Bertatech Solutions is an evengelist of the Paystack online payment system and has organised numerous trainings for the companies including 01shawarma, Wavecrest College of Hospitality . The Payment platform is seamless and void of numerous hithces faced by the traditional banking apps and transfers when used by SMEs.
Sell your product to other continents in the world with SCOUTAN BUSINESS
There’re 45 unique activities you can track today, helping you answer questions such as:
Who initiated this transfer, and when?
Who issued this refund?
Who marked this invoice as paid? And lots more!
More updates from Nigeria tech companies
- Bolt (formerly Taxify) expanded to 2 more cities in Nigeria – Calabar, and Uyo. The Nation tells this story in more detail →
- Piggyvest launched Investify to help people invest in low-medium risk opportunities such as mutual funds, bonds, real estate, fixed income, transportation etc. This Twitter thread breaks it all down →
- Lagos’ newest cinema – Sky Cinemas – launched in April. It’s located on the top floor of the new Sky Mall, along Lekki – Epe Express, Eti-Osa, and features 4 brand new digital projection systems. Buy a ticket to the latest blockbusters on the Sky Cinemas website →
- Renmoney launched walk-in mobile experience centres in Lagos to take them closer to customers. Find out more about this initiative on Nairametrics →
- Farmcrowdy partnered with Livestock 247 to boost their operations in Nigeria. Read IT News Africa’s take on this partnership →
- Betfarm recently rolled out Betfarm Bettamoni, an online agent network with no overhead cost, and 30% monthly commission. Find out more on their website →
- Betfarm also launched an iOS app, and you can download it from the App Store →
- Supermart launched Supermart Chow which delivers food to offices and homes in Victoria Island in 45 minutes.
- Tizeti launched WifiCall.ng, a voice calling service that helps you make voice calls to anywhere in the world. TechNova covers this in detail →
- Users of Ziing (the savings app by Investment One) can now purchase airtime, pay electricity and cable bills, and make in-app transfers. Learn more about Ziing →